Travel Photography Workshop
Hands-on Class for DSLR Camera Owners
Learn how to capture great travel images, just like a professional.
Created for digital camera owners, this two hour walking class offers professional instruction and tips to help improve your travel photography skills. You’ll learn about topics such as natural light, exposure, composition, aperture and gear. Then you’ll venture out to test your newfound skills in the real world. I will analyze and critique your images, offering helpful advice and suggestions.
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your DSLR camera, lens and memory card and fully charged battery (a spare battery can be helpful)
- Comfortable walking shoes. If your class is at the beach, wear shoes or sandals that can get wet.
- Hat and sunscreen
- Bottled water
Attendees should spend time learning how to switch their camera into “Manual” mode and change f/stop, ISO and shutter settings prior the workshop. We’ll discuss the function of these features during the workshop.
Regularly priced at $79.00
Limited Time Offer $39.00
To schedule a private class, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.WORKSHOP SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
- Colleen H. – “Jeff was knowledgeable and relaxed during our group camera class. We had a great time! ”
- Julia S. – “Loved the experience! I am a novice Digital SLR user and Jeff did a great job in teaching me how to use the camera as well as great photography techniques, especially for learning to take great vacation photos. Highly recommend.”
- Robin G. – “The class was very informative. I learned new camera functions and new techniques. Very hands on which I needed and a patient teacher!!! I would recommend this photo walking tour. “
- Workshop registrations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Minimum group workshop size of 2 people, maximum of 10 people.
- Workshop cancellations or changes require 24 hour notice. No refunds given for “no shows” or last minute cancellations.
- Workshops are conducted rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, we will contact you regarding the status of the class.
- Participants must be prepared to walk for the duration of the class, which may include stairs, sand or uneven surfaces.
- Participants under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian.
- Discount coupons must be presented at time of workshop.